May 18, 2004
"A late Cinderella"
Okay, quick, quick. I only have half an hour to go before I SHOULD really hit the sheets. I've got 2 weeks to fine tune my bio-clock to that of sleeping by 11pm and waking up by 6am (yes, I need 7 hours of sleep to fuel me for the rest 17 hours, quite a healthy bargain, I think).
-Shit. Why am I blogging about the unnecessary.
I dreamt of my Bblics and me. We were outside, in town, somewhere, caught in the very familiar predicament of not knowing what to do, where to go to hang out. Then, I suggested going clubbing. She agreed. I suggested Carnegies 'cos it's a Wed night in my dream. She was unusually enthu. My dream ended.
haha, nothing like yours, Erywen. My dream is just a fulfilment of how unbelievably bored and restless my weekend has been. I'm under the weather... this heat is making my mood dry up like prunes. Really gross.
Nevertheless, to make up for a really, really no-fun weekend, I went out today. Met Brian, who brought along a friend, for tea and erm, mud pie and cakes. I bought a skirt (2nd skirt since my bank stopped seeing deposits) and a CD. And a birthday cake for my younger sis, Jasmine. She's getting married today. Duh. Didn't I already said it's a birthday cake?
-darn, i'm hearing voices... asking stupid questions... wait, that sounds like my own voice... what's happening?
Earlier on, I chatted on the phone with Bblics. Ya, we are really lesbians... does that make you any happier? (noooo... it's the voice again!!!) Then I went on to read email replies of another of my darling, Kyn.
Who else to make my day like they do? Ya, whatever... but see, it's just different. Besides, you think I have a choice???
-I'm really hearing too many voices... It's freaking me out.
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Oh, now you remind me... Snow, the theme's gonna be Beachwear? I'm assuming Project X is to celebrate the birth of my most shameless, superficial, silly, asshole (Grade I) fren some 20-odd years ago. ye? Beachwear? that's it? I want the mid-riff thingy!!! And c'mon, we know Joyce wants it too... Mmm....
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:07